“斗技场”的版本间的差异

来自FFBE WIKI
跳转至: 导航搜索
月排名奖励
Medal Exchange Panel
第175行: 第175行:
 
<small>国服版本已作废,奖励内容被合并到周排名奖励中。</small>
 
<small>国服版本已作废,奖励内容被合并到周排名奖励中。</small>
  
=== Medal Exchange Panel ===
+
=== 奖牌交换 ===
  
After each Arena battle, you obtain Arena Medals which can be exchanged for rewards. The Arena Medal exchange system is a hexagonal grid, like the ones used to train Espers.
+
你可以使用获得的斗技场奖牌交换奖励。交换面板呈六角形,和召唤兽技能学习面板类似。
  
  

2019年11月24日 (日) 01:05的版本

斗技场是游戏中的一项功能。可以与其他玩家的队伍进行战斗。


在斗技场战斗中无法使用道具。与竞技场一样,每次进行会消耗一个宝珠。


每次战斗后会依照胜负而获得排名积分。并依此获得排名。


排名会影响到相关报酬,每周为一赛季,有每周排名和每月排名两种,结束后会有最终排名。


每一赛季都会有特定规则,禁止使用某些能力,或让特定类型兵员提升。


参赛并可获得斗技场召唤券


战斗规则

概述

斗技场中会有多条禁令生效,每条禁令都会禁用部分能力。如果你的兵员有不符合禁令的能力,你仍可以上阵该兵员,但是在战斗中将无法使用被禁用的能力。在组队界面,你可以看到哪些兵员拥有被禁用的能力。在此之后,你可以选择一名敌人并开始战斗,敌人拥有一个介于0.5到1.5之间的比率。


敌人列表将每10分钟更新一次,在第0-4分钟时,敌人列表可能会在新旧列表之间变化。当到第4分钟时,敌人名单将会在接下来的10分钟内固定为新名单。

特殊法则

每周开始时,斗技场都会更新三条特殊法则,分为两条禁令和一条增益。禁令会禁止你使用某些兵员的部分能力,增益将会指定一个最终幻想系列,并提高所属兵员的30%生命值和法力值。此增益属于特殊类型,因此可以和其它所有增益叠加。特殊法则将会在每周结束时变更,一般会和当前进行的活动有关联。


可能出现的禁令列表:


  • 黑魔法
  • 白魔法
  • 物理连击系:多次攻击的物理技能比如二连斩,注意二刀流系能力不受影响
  • 魔法连击系:多次攻击的魔法技能比如连续吟唱W黑魔法
  • 回复能力
  • 属性攻击:光,暗……
  • 异常状态系
  • 属性上升能力
  • 属性下降能力

战斗

每场战斗至多进行10个回合。在每回合开始时,将随机确定双方先后手。只有当一方全体兵员被击败(濒死或石化)或达到10回合,战斗才会结束。第10回合时,胜负会根据双方剩余未被击败兵员数量决定。

奖牌获取

奖牌数 积分下限 积分上限
4 50 56
5 57 68
6 69 81
7 82 93
8 94 106
9 107 118
10 119 131
11 132 143
12 144 156
13 157 168
14 169 177


排名积分

每场战斗结束后,你都会获得排名积分。失败将会获得固定10点积分。如果胜利,则会获得对手的「比率×100」的积分,乘上连胜奖励比率,并向下取整。

奖牌

斗技场奖牌的获取量为本场战斗所获得排名积分除以12.5,并四舍五入取整。战败同理会获得1个奖牌。

连胜奖励

额外的奖励比率将会基于目前的连胜场数计算(包括本场战斗),具体内容如下:


连胜场数 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10+
奖励比率  —  +10% +11% +12% +13% +14% +15% +16% +17% +18%

注意:在选定敌人后,战斗开始前,你会预览当前的连胜奖励比率,但是这个比率不包含本场战斗。胜利后,实际比率会比它高1%(如果没有超过最大限制)。

奖励

每日奖励

每日前十次斗技场战斗均会获得相应奖励,不论胜负。

  • 2019年11月27日更新了斗技场每日奖励
场数 奖励(←11.27) 奖励(11.27→)
1 Lapis20
2 以太
3 石英晶石
4 恢复药
5 Lapis20

周排名奖励

每周的战斗结束后,会根据玩家最后的排名分发相应的奖励。这些奖励可能会延迟两天或更久,再发放到玩家的邮箱。


Bracket Stats Pot Arena Summon Ticket
等级: 1 - 3000 King Pot (1), Pot (3) 10
等级: 3001 - 30000 King Pot (1), Pot (1) 10
等级: 30001 - 90000 Pot (1), Mini Pot (1) 8
等级: 90001 - 150000 Pot (1) 8
等级: 150001 - 300000 Mini Pot (1) 5

月排名奖励

国服版本已作废,奖励内容被合并到周排名奖励中。

奖牌交换

你可以使用获得的斗技场奖牌交换奖励。交换面板呈六角形,和召唤兽技能学习面板类似。


Completing an exchange board requires 1020 Arena Medals, upon which one will receive a 模板:rarity pot. To see which pot you will get after completing the current board, tap on the chest in the middle of the board. There are 7 boards which are cycled in the order shown the the following table (left to right):


Completion Reward: 爆破罐 提神罐 魔力罐 防身罐 强力罐 增魔罐 健体罐 Total
Prize Quantity per board (10;15;20;30 medals)
Arena Summon Ticket 12 (2;3;6;1) 10 (2;2;5;1) 10 (2;3;3;2) 10 (0;2;6;2) 10 (0;6;4;0) 10 (0;4;4;2) 10 (1;0;6;3) 72
圣灵药 2 (2;0;0;0) 1 (1;0;0;0) 1 (1;0;0;0) 1 (1;0;0;0) 1 (1;0;0;0) 2 (2;0;0;0) 8
特级恢复药 2 (0;2;0;0) 1 (0;1;0;0) 1 (1;0;0;0) 1 (1;0;0;0) 2 (2;0;0;0) 7
高级以太 1 (0;1;0;0) 2 (1;1;0;0) 1 (0;1;0;0) 2 (2;0;0;0) 1 (0;1;0;0) 7
不死鸟之尾 1 (0;1;0;0) 2 (0;2;0;0) 2 (1;1;0;0) 2 (1;0;1;0) 1 (0;1;0;0) 1 (1;0;0;0) 9
石英晶石 2 (0;0;1;1) 1 (0;0;0;1) 2 (0;0;0;2) 1 (0;0;0;1) 1 (0;0;0;1) 2 (0;0;1;1) 1 (0;0;0;1) 10
魔石碎片 2 (2;0;0;0) 3 (2;1;0;0) 2 (2;0;0;0) 3 (2;1;0;0) 1 (1;0;0;0) 2 (2;0;0;0) 2 (2;0;0;0) 15
魔石 2 (0;2;0;0) 2 (1;1;0;0) 2 (0;2;0;0) 2 (1;1;0;0) 2 (2;0;0;0) 1 (0;1;0;0) 2 (0;2;0;0) 13
红色魔石 2 (0;1;1;0) 1 (0;1;0;0) 2 (0;2;0;0) 5
蓝色魔石 2 (0;1;1;0) 2 (0;2;0;0) 1 (0;1;0;0) 5
绿色魔石 1 (0;1;0;0) 1 (0;1;0;0) 1 (0;1;0;0) 1 (0;1;0;0) 4
白色魔石 1 (0;0;1;0) 2 (0;2;0;0) 1 (0;1;0;0) 4
黑之魔石 1 (0;1;0;0) 2 (0;2;0;0) 1 (0;1;0;0) 4
黄色魔石 1 (0;0;1;0) 1 (0;0;1;0) 1 (0;1;0;0) 1 (0;1;0;0) 4
橙色魔石 1 (0;1;0;0) 1 (0;0;1;0) 3 (0;2;1;0) 1 (0;1;0;0) 6
紫色魔石 1 (0;1;0;0) 3 (0;1;2;0) 1 (0;1;0;0) 5
红色大魔石 2 (0;0;2;0) 1 (0;0;1;0) 1 (0;0;1;0) 1 (0;0;1;0) 5
蓝色大魔石 2 (0;0;2;0) 2 (0;0;2;0) 2 (0;0;2;0) 6
绿色大魔石 1 (0;0;1;0) 1 (0;0;1;0) 2 (0;0;2;0) 2 (0;1;1;0) 6
白色大魔石 1 (0;0;1;0) 1 (0;0;0;1) 1 (0;0;1;0) 2 (0;0;2;0) 5
黑色大魔石 1 (0;0;1;0) 2 (0;0;2;0) 1 (0;0;1;0) 1 (0;0;1;0) 5
黄色大魔石 1 (0;0;1;0) 2 (0;0;2;0) 3
橙色大魔石 1 (0;0;1;0) 1 (0;0;1;0) 2 (0;0;2;0) 4
紫色大魔石 1 (0;0;1;0) 2 (0;0;2;0) 1 (0;0;1;0) 2 (0;0;2;0) 6
迷你爆破罐 2 (0;0;0;2) 1 (0;0;0;1) 2 (0;0;0;2) 1 (0;0;0;1) 3 (0;0;0;3) 9
迷你提神罐 1 (0;0;0;1) 3 (0;0;0;3) 1 (0;0;0;1) 2 (0;0;0;2) 2 (0;0;0;2) 9
迷你魔力罐 1 (0;0;0;1) 1 (0;0;0;1) 3 (0;0;0;3) 3 (0;0;0;3) 2 (0;0;0;2) 10
迷你防身罐 3 (0;0;0;3) 3 (0;0;0;3) 2 (0;0;0;2) 1 (0;0;0;1) 9
迷你强力罐 2 (0;0;0;2) 1 (0;0;0;1) 2 (0;0;0;2) 3 (0;0;0;3) 2 (0;0;0;2) 10
迷你增魔罐 3 (0;0;1;2) 3 (0;0;0;3) 3 (0;0;0;3) 1 (0;0;0;1) 10
迷你健体罐 3 (0;0;0;3) 1 (0;0;0;1) 1 (0;0;0;1) 2 (0;0;0;2) 1 (0;0;0;1) 8
金属小仙人掌 4 (0;2;2;0) 4 (0;1;3;0) 4 (0;2;2;0) 3 (0;1;2;0) 4 (0;1;3;0) 4 (0;3;1;0) 4 (0;2;2;0) 27
金属仙人掌 5 (0;0;2;3) 6 (0;0;2;4) 6 (0;0;5;1) 6 (0;0;6;0) 5 (0;0;3;2) 6 (0;0;4;2) 6 (0;0;4;2) 40


It takes a minimum of 510 Colosseum orbs to complete all 7 boards (~73 per board), though 600-800 would be more realistic when factoring losses and the unavailability of 1.50 ratio opponents during the first day of each week. For comparison, it takes a minimum of 825 orbs to complete all rounds of the Colosseum plus 88 more to craft the Blood Sword.

Enemy AI

  • The team you fight against will not necessarily attack how you expect them to, the AI can be very easy.
  • Provoke and similar abilities do work for their targeting priority.
  • Can use any available abilities including those from equipped Equipment, Esper, and materia.
  • Will always use Limit Bursts whenever one becomes available.
  • Will use self-damaging abilities (e.g. Darkside) without caring about their own survival.
  • Will typically only use curative abilities if at least 1 character's health is in the yellow.
    • The same applies for the removal of Status Ailments although AoEs (e.g. Return) can be used in the absence of any ailments.
  • Will reapply buffs/debuffs that are already up.
  • Will never use:


Every time you enter an arena battle, the enemy will select an AI pattern seen below. This pattern is used as a priority order, sequentially starting from the top. This pattern will persist throughout the whole battle, and not randomized per turn.


Offensive (27% chance)

1. 100% chance to use a limit burst


2. 40% chance to use an offensive ability (requirement: turn 1/3: none, turn 4/6: <70% 生命值, turn 7/10: <50% 生命值)


3. Recovery:


  • 100% chance to clear status ailment if status applied
  • 100% chance to heal if <30% 生命值
  • 50% chance to heal if <50% 生命值
  • 30% chance to heal if <70% 生命值


4. 30% chance to use a support ability


5. 100% chance to use a normal attack


Recovery (27% chance)

1. 100% chance to use a limit burst


2. Recovery:


  • 100% chance to clear status ailment if status applied
  • 100% chance to heal if <30% 生命值
  • 50% chance to heal if <50% 生命值
  • 30% chance to heal if <70% 生命值


3. 30% chance to use a support ability


4. 40% chance to use an offensive ability (requirement: turn 1/3: none, turn 4/6: <70% 生命值, turn 7/10: <50% 生命值)


5. 100% chance to use a normal attack


Auxiliary (26% chance)

1. 100% chance to use a limit burst


2. 30% chance to use a support ability


3. Recovery:


  • 100% chance to clear status ailment if status applied
  • 100% chance to heal if <30% 生命值
  • 50% chance to heal if <50% 生命值
  • 30% chance to heal if <70% 生命值


4. 40% chance to use an offensive ability (requirement: turn 1/3: none, turn 4/6: <70% 生命值, turn 7/10: <50% 生命值)


5. 100% chance to use a normal attack


Aggressive (20% chance)

1. 100% chance to use a limit burst


2. Offensive:


  • 100% chance to use an offensive ability on turn 1/3
  • 30% chance to use an offensive ability on turn 2/5
  • 90% chance to use an offensive ability on turn 6
  • 30% chance to use an offensive ability on turn 7/10


3. Recovery:


  • 100% chance to clear status ailment if status applied
  • 100% chance to heal if <30% 生命值
  • 50% chance to heal if <50% 生命值
  • 30% chance to heal if <70% 生命值


4. 30% chance to use a support ability


5. 100% chance to use a normal attack


Strategy

General Tips

  • To make your arena party static, you can go to Menu > O积分ion and select arena party. The chosen party will always be your default arena party.
  • Damage is normally limited to 999 per attack but can hit higher due to Chain Attacks (+99 max per Chain Attack), making strong single-hit abilities weaker. Healing an enemy 黑暗之云 can also go over this cap or you can use Raise/Full Life to instantly kill her.
  • Barrage can deal up to 4*999 dmg (8*999 for Dual Wield units). Other abilities noted by a D as its attack hits (Default Unit Attack) will also go over the cap, with an odd example being 拉斯韦尔's Exorcising Storm, which is an AoE attack that hits twice and if dual wielded hits 4 times, which can equal (2 or 4(dw))*6*999 dmg.
  • AoE magic and elemental chains are recommended, as these will go higher than the 999 cap and stack in damage fast.
  • Any ability that gives bonuses against Humans (ie Man-Eater and Transcender) are extra strong, as every unit is classified as a Human, exce积分 for 黑暗之云 which is a Reaper.
  • Tank units are generally not useful unless they have strong cover abilities and healing such as 塞西尔.
  • Osmose and Lance can remove a great deal (if not all) of an enemy's 法力值, severely limiting their o积分ions to normal attacks and passives like Cover.
  • Death is a forbidden ability but can be used if gotten via Recall (24%) or Slot (25%).
  • Golem's Staff is a good weapon thanks to its (Additional Effect: Petrify 30%). Petrified units are considered to be defeated, but the status effect can be removed by Stona. Multi-hit abilities such as Barrage or Bladeblitz synergizes well with Golem's Staff since it has a chance of applying Petrified to every unit hit.


Status Ailments

  • Inflicting status ailments can make your fights significantly easier. Noteworthy abilities are:


Handling Physical Evasion Units

  • Mug has a 100% chance to hit, but it will only hit once even with Dual Wield.
  • All skills that draining enemy 法力值 will do so even if they miss, making it easy to incapacitate units.
  • Skills that inflict Stop or Paralyze will cause subsequent hits (excluding hits in cascade of Dual Wield) to never miss. A held target cannot dodge.
  • Black magic. If it's banned, skills such as 艾克斯迪司's Wicked Light and Earth Shaker are still usable.

导航菜单