- 来自: FFVI
- 类型: 剧情活动
- 参见: 官方公告
iOS：2019/10/30(三)更新后 - 11/13(三)23:59
安卓：2019/10/30(三)更新后 - 11/13(三)23:59
|Complete the quest||4 信赖度莫古利|
|Use an item||10,000|
|Defeat Kefka with a limit burst||Light Resistance +15%|
|Evoke Carbuncle and Diabolos||大魔导士法袍|
|90% resistance to MAG break.|
- 80% 生命值: 发脾气!: 对所有敌人造成大量物理伤害
- 60% 生命值: Its magic power is raging!: 对所有敌人造成大量魔法伤害
- 40% 生命值:
- 第一回合: 发脾气!
- 第二回合: Its magic power is raging!
- 第9回合, 在释放了8种元素抗性debuff后(不算本回合):
- Its magic power is raging!: 对所有敌人造成大量魔法伤害
- Kefka's eyes are bloodshot!: 释放者获得精神-98%的debuff
- 发脾气!: 对所有敌人造成大量物理伤害
- Kefka looks sleepy!: 释放者获得精神-98%的debuff
- 简化版: 8回合元素debuff > 1回合魔法伤害 > 8回合元素debuff > 1回合物理伤害
- 每3回合 (30% 概率): Blindga
- 每4回合: Osmose
- 每4回合 (20% 概率): Bioga
- 每8回合: Puppeteer's Wheel: 对一名敌人造成魅惑
- Kefka is skipping!: 移除自身所受到的一切状态改变效果
- Kefka is laughing wildly! 将会在每回合依次造成如下效果:
- 施放者获得 -6000% 火抗的debuff, 接着:
- Blizzaga / Blizzaga Fake
- 施放者获得 -6000% 冰抗的debuff, 接着:
- 施放者获得 -6000% 雷抗的debuff, 接着:
- Waterga Fake
- 施放者获得 -6000% 水抗的debuff, 接着:
- Thundaga / Thundaga Fake
- 施放者获得 -6000% 风抗的debuff, 接着:
- Stonga / Stonga Fake
- 施放者获得 -6000% 土抗的debuff, 接着:
- Aeroga / Aeroga Fake
- 施放者获得 -6000% 暗抗的debuff, 接着:
- Banishga / Banishga Fake
- 施放者获得 -6000% 光抗的debuff, 接着:
- 施放者获得 -6000% 火抗的debuff, 接着:
- Any form of refresh is recommended. If you farmed The Egg Seekers you might have a Vestment of Mind ready.
- 卡夫拉会使用多次的普通攻击，所以带上可以进行嘲讽的坦克塞西尔 或者 冰雪可以给队伍减轻大量伤害(国服版本，个人认为应使用维鲁赫鲁姆/光之战士/王土之维利亚斯)
- Since his elemental switching is random, use resistance ability which covers everything, like Marie's Love You All or Cloud of Darkness's Omni-Veil.
- He uses elemental attack in a set of 8, and does not repeat before the set is finished.
- If you are using Marie, giving her Cura from Carbuncle or Healing Staff will help.
- Graviga has been changed to be non-elemental, which mean Kefka won't do any dark damage besides Bioga.
- Bring tons of 法力值 recovery items, you will need them.
- "Puppeteer's Wheel" will charm 1 unit, and it's mechanically similar to stop. The unit won't be able to do anything for a couple of turns. You can either wait it out or kill and raise the unit.
- "Kefka is skipping!" doesn't remove blind.
- Noctis could be considered for his 生命值/法力值 Recovery with Cover as well as Comeback just in case your main healer is KO'd by one of Kefka's non-elemental super attacks.
- The easiest way to kill Kefka is to exploit the matching elemental debuff against him. Equipping an elemental weapon (if the ability is element-less), and waiting it out for the specific elemental debuff to appear, and then one turn kill him with powerful abilities. It'll deal 59x damage because of the debuff.
- A single powerful unit (900+ ATK) will deal a devastating damage in one turn, but will not kill him outright. You will need another unit to help with the damage.
- If you have Setzer you can kill him easily with fixed damage from Double Dice. Equip him with any elemental weapon, without regard to ATK. Double Dice damage are random and you have 40% chance to hit 55555 or 77777. Multiplied by 59, that's an instant KO. If you didn't hit the 55555 or 77777, close the game and turn it on again, you are back at the beginning of the round, and use the other Dice attack. It will give another value.
- If you are dual wielding, make sure to use only one element, otherwise the weakness is halved.
- Setzer is an exce积分ion, he can use two different elements while dual wielding to cover more elements.
- If you are trying to kill/overkill Kefka with 极限技, that 极限技 will have to deal damage. Any 极限技 damage after it's dead will count even if it's not technically the killing hit. It's recommended that the Esper gauge generator below are the one doing the 极限技 mission by having a non-elemental weapon and non-elemental 极限技 damage. Do not use elemental 极限技 unless it's a matching element with your finishing strike.
- Using Void Vessel while he's debuffed with dark will deal 118k damage each. You can hold a maximum of 5 Void Vessels.
- Double evocation is the hardest part of the battle.
- Fully resisted attack will not drop any Esper orbs, so if you are using units to kill him with elemental attack, they will have to take a backseat for most of the fight.
- Use one or two dedicated unit to generate Esper gauge. It's important that the unit will have to equip a non-elemental weapon. Give them immunity to blindness.
- There are several ways to farm Esper orbs in this fight:
- Counter: Snow is the best unit for this. Kefka uses a lot of normal attacks, giving you more chance to counter. Cecil with Black Belt can also be used, and he covers side healing as well.
- Two-Hit Combo and/or Dual Wield: A combination of both will produce 4 normal attacks.
- Garnet or Rydia 极限技: Since they are currently max 5 as of writing, you will have to equip them with a lot of defensive gears. O积分ionally you can add an entruster like Ling or Bartz.
- Chains: Chains increases chance to drop 极限技/Esper orbs. Use two Dual Wield Setzers with Prismatic Flash to rapidly accumulate 极限技 and Esper gauge with considerably cheap 17 法力值 cost. Other chainers combination (ie Chizuru's Phantom Shadow) should work but exhaust more 法力值.